Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Kidney Infection Puts New Postings on Hold for About a Week

I was so excited to get this website up and running! I made some great connections and have some stuff lined up for interviews I'm going to do and other stories I have been working on. Then last week I became sick with a kidney infection and can't seem to get over it. I'm starting a new antibiotic today and hope that will kick the butt of this infection so I can get going on all the stuff I want to do.

So please don't think I have just been lazy or have nothing to write about! Keep checking back and if you have any ideas about people I should interview let me know. I will still be checking the internet a few times a day if I can. And once this infection is gone I will be posting again with some great stuff.

Thanks to all the people who have helped me get my name out there! I did not forget about any of you. I will repay and retweet things again as soon as I am well! Have a good night!

Mandy

Best Blogger Tips

No comments: